Dry Time + Humidity Ranges:
- <0-15% humidity: not recommended (3-4 second dry time)
- 15-20% humidity: 2 seconds
- 20-30% humidity: 1 second
- 30-65% humidity: 0.5-1 seconds
- >65% humidity: immediate dry time - not recommended
Suggested Temperature Range: 20-25°C. This adhesive does not perform well in temperatures above 25°C - it is suggested to use an air conditioner during the warmer months to control temperature in the lashing area.
Retention: When used in optimal conditions, with proper lashing techniques and placed onto clean natural lashes the expected retention time is 7-8 weeks. We recommend having clients come back at 3-4 weeks for fills as they should have approximately 50% of their eyelash extensions remaining.
Bond: This adhesive has a strong, flexible bond for optimal retention and comfort for clients.
Viscosity: This adhesive as a thin - medium consistency perfect for classic, volume and mega volume lashing techniques.
Fume: All of our adhesives are formulated to have an extremely low fume rate perfect for sensitive clients and overall long-term health of lash artists.
Aftercare: Our state of the art technology formulates our adhesives to fully cure (in optimal conditions) within 10 minutes of placement. Therefore, it is not necessary to make clients wait 24 hours before getting the lash extensions wet.
Prep: Shake the adhesive for 2-3 minutes before use. DO NOT burp the adhesive. For optimal retention, dispose of first drop of adhesive.
Storage: Store the adhesive in a cool (suggested temp: 10-20°C), dry, dark, place. We suggest storing the adhesive in our Adhesive Storage Container. DO NOT store in a conventional fridge.
- Unopened: 8-12 months.
- Opened - 6-8 months (varying with amount of use and conditions)
- Intended for professional use only.
- Avoid direct contact with skin.
- Always wear protective equipment (suggested: N90 Mask) when using adhesives.
- Use in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep away from combustible materials, heat, steam pipe, sunlight and other oxidizing materials.
- If adhesive comes into direct contact with a person's eye - immediately use an eye wash facility and seek medical attention.
- For small spills: Absorb spill with inert material (dry cloth, dry sand) then place in a chemical waste container.
- Adhesive should NEVER come into contact with cotton. Do not use cotton pads, cotton swab around clients eyes or the adhesive.
- Do not dispose of adhesive down drains - follow all domestic and local environmental regulations.